Yellow Jacket® XLT2-AP Refrigerant Recovery System
Designed to meet safety requirements for R32, R1234yf and R1234ze.
The drive to lower global warming potential refrigerants with increased flammability has necessitated the evoluition of the market leading YELLOW JACKET® RecoverXLT™ recovery machine: The new RecoverXLT2-AP™ Refrigerant Recovery Machine with twin cylinder 1/2hp oil less compressor and gravity drain condenser. The unique "ambient pressure switch" and three meter power cordcomply with the current safety requirements. The RecoveryXLT2-AP is specifically designed for the new lower GWP refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf and R-1234ze as well as the most common CFC, HFC and HFO refrigerants, including R-22, R-404a, R-407, R-410a, R-448a and R-449a.
Set yourself up to work smart. Surround yourself with the hardest working, highest performing tools available. The YELLOW JACKET RecoveryXLT2-AP and other YELLOW JACKET service tools for the HVAC/R service professional.
- 1/2HP, twin cylinder, oil-less compressor for fast recovery of Class III, IV and V refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf and R-1234ze
- Safe venting of case interior prior to start up
- Low pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders
- Low pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems. Patented single valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge
- Auto purge clears residual refrigerant for quick change from one refrigerant to another
- Condenser with gravity drain keeps recovery tank up to 10° cooler for reliable operation in high ambient conditions
- Lightweight case designed for easy carrying
- One year warrenty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Capabilities : Vapor, liquid, push/pull
- Refrigerants : R-32, R-1234yf, R-1234ze as well as the most common CFC, HFC and HFO refrigerants including R-22, R-404a, R-407, R-410a, R448a and R-449a
- Compressor : ½ hp, twin cylinder, reciprocating, oil-less
- Power Source : 230V - 50/60 Hz
- Amps : 4.0
- High Pressure Shut-Off : 517 psig/35 bar - auto reset
- Operating Temperature : 40° to 122°F (4° to 50°C)
- Weight : 14.5 kg/35 lbs
- Dimensions : 19.3(w) x 12.4(h) x 12.5(d) in
Techical Data Sheet
XLT2-AP Spec Sheet