Pego ECP200 Expert 10A Control Panel
Control panel for cold rooms with single-phase compressor up to 2 HP, specially designed to provide safety, protection, control and easy-installation – all in one unit. It allows a complete control of all the components on a refrigeration system.
- Complete control of single-phase static or ventilated refrigeration systems up to 2 HP, with off-cycle or electrical defrosting and direct or pump-down compressor stop.
- Control of evaporating unit only with freon solenoid or remote motor condenser enabling.
- Direct control of compressor, defrosting heaters, evaporator fans and room light with live outputs directly connectable to the various devices or free voltage contacts for control of condensing unit with its own electrical panel.
- Built-in differential magnetothermic breaker for protection and cut-off of refrigeration unit.
- Innovative, stylish design. Transparent cover for access to magnetothermic breaker, all with IP 65 protection rating.
- Auxiliary relay with parameter-configured activation (alarm, temperature set-point, direct control via frontal pushbutton, door heater elements, remote motor condenser unit enabling, freon solenoid control enabling where compressor pump-down operation is applied).
- RS485 for connection to TeleNET industrial supervision network or Modbus-RTU standard protocol.
- Easy installation and opening thanks to new hinged cover.
Technical Specs :-
Dimension : 262 x 168 x 97 mm
Weight : 0,6 Kg
Voltage : 230 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz
Max absorbed power : 7 VA
Working temperature : -5 ÷ +50°C
Storage temperature : -30 ÷ +70°C -30 ÷ +70°C
Relative humidity : <90% Rh
Connectable sensor types : NTC 10 KΩ
Resolution : 0,1 °C
Probe read precision : ± 0,5 °C
Read range : -45 ÷ +45°C
Compressor : 1500 W (2HP)
Defrost : 3000 W (AC1)
Fans : 500 W (AC3)
Room light : 800 W (AC1)
Configurable alarm contact / AUX : Present
Supervision system : Telenet/Modbus-RTU
General Electric Protection
Bipolar differential magnetothermic circuit breaker
- 16A ID= 300 mA
- Switching power 4,5 kA
- ID=30 mA (on request)
Insulation & Mechanical Characteristics
Box protection rating :IP 65
Box material :Self-extinguishing ABS
Insulation type : Class II